Friday, May 14, 2010

The Alphabet, As Determined By The First Things To Pop Up In The Youtube Searchbar.

A is for Akon.
B is for Baby Justin Bieber.
C is for Chris Brown.
D is for Drake.
E is for Eminem
F is for fireflies
G is for Google slap.
H is for Hannah Montana.
I is for "in my head Jason Derulo".
J is for Justin Bieber.
K is for "keisha [sic] tik tok".
L is for "lady gaga telephone".
M is for Michael Jackson.
N is for Nicki Minaj.
O is for "owl city fireflies".

This pause is for me rapidly losing my will to live.

P is for Party In The USA.
Q is for Queen. [yay. :D]
R is for "rihanna rude boy".
S is for Shakira.
T is for "telephone lady gaga".
U is for Usher.
V is for Video Phone.
W is for We Are The World.
X is for "x factor 2009".
Y is for You Belong With Me.
And Z, appropriately enough, is for Zombie.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS

2 comments:

  1. I hate humanity.

    Love,
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janna.

    I'm perfectly fine with humanity until I realize I'm a part of it.

    Love,
    Anthony

    ReplyDelete